Data Center & Colocation
Safekeeping your vital information.
Dependability, high quality customer support, and network security are Huntleigh’s data center service pillars.
Huntleigh maintains and operates a highly secured co-location and data center, which is located in downtown El Paso, TX. The data center itself is located on the second floor of a Class-A office building. This robust, hardened data center facility was originally built to serve the needs of a national energy corporation, and has been recently updated. In addition, El Paso’s natural disaster hazard rate is one of the lowest in the state, placing Huntleigh’s data center in an ideal, low-risk location.
Huntleigh Technology Group offers data center co-location services: from hosting, to simple administration of your servers, to fully outsourced solutions that include dedicated I.T. professionals.
We backup our data center’s capabilities and collocation services with professional, experienced and a highly knowledgeable team of engineers, system administrators, and help desk staff.
Our services include:
- Rack Space: Huntleigh can provide 2U, 1/4, 1/2, and full rack spaces, as well as secured cages and fully enclosed cabinets.
- Redundant power feeds: To ensure a continuous power source for your servers and networking equipment in the event of a power outage, including a standby backup diesel generator, which is maintained and periodically tested.
- Remote Hands Services: Our expert technicians will help with tasks such as server reboot, power cycling, or whatever else that is needed.
- Corporate Data Center Outsourcing: We offer complete Corporate Data Outsourcing solutions to host your Web applications, e-mail and database servers, manage your tape back-up, and implement and manage your VPN and firewall solutions.
- Complete IT infrastructure monitoring and Firewall Services management: any viruses, worms, hackers, terrorists, disgruntled employees, or other intruder attacks, will have a hard time getting past firewall protection that’s safeguarding your network. Click for more on your network security.
- Managed VPN Services: Decrease security threats originating from remote communications, whiteout increasing your expenses in the process. Click for more on VPN.
- Disaster Recovery Services: Many organizations trust Huntleigh to provide Disaster Recovery Services, including offsite data backup and restoral.
Book Your IT Strategy Session!
Your Partner for a Better Business.
Technology that enhances productivity.
VoIP from Huntleigh
With Huntleigh’s all-inclusive VoIP offering, you have more than 60 features included for FREE. With a Hosted PBX, you could pay $3.00-$5.00 per feature per month, or a “bundle of services” for $10.00-$30.00 per month. Hosted PBX providers will not necessarily list these additional feature charges for you upfront—however, you will discover them on your first or a subsequent invoice.
Modernize and streamline
Internal and external communication becomes seamless, organized, efficient, secure, and accessible with the right technology. We’ll design your unique communication solution and bring your business into a new world of open, secure human connections.